Question: What is your favourt movie and CD

Keywords: , ,

1. Tough question, I saw the original Godzilla movie a while back, and that was really cool. It has lots of good stuff on whether scientists do good or evil!

I don’t actually have any CDs anymore, they got lost some years ago, but I still have the music thankfully. Right now my fave is a compilation of New Zealand music called “The Great New Zealand Songbook”. It has really old school stuff from the 70’s, some new tunes, and everything in between.

On Friday afternoons I usually listen to one or two of these albums to end the week
    http://music.solarosa.com/album/get-it-together-the-remixes

g

0

2. My favourite album at the moment is called ‘Crash’ by Dave Matthew’s Band – they always play really interesting music with beautiful songs. My favourite movie? Is it bad that I’m almost 27 years old, and I still automatically go for The Lion King?! 😀

0

3. I’m afraid I just can’t choose, I love all sorts of music and films too much! Though I will say that Christopher Nolan is my favourite director and my favourite current tune is from Rudimental.

0